Friday, November 5, 2010

Ready for the Holidays!

Tonight my website designer Merideth revamped the site to reflect a Christmas theme. I think she did an awesome job and she added blogger, so this means that I am going to start blogging.

To be honest my grammar is not always to par and I do frequently make typos but this should be fun and at least I am being honest that I am not a writer :)

But I am a mom who has three children ages 15, 4 and almost 2. My youngest will turn 2 on Christmas Eve and of course Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year and her birth was supposed to happen after Christmas because I didn't want her to be upset being born on Christmas day or even Eve.

You've heard the stories of children who were born on these days and hated it, feeling a little short on gifts since many Christmas and Birthday gifts are combined. But I guess she had other plans and didn't want to miss Santa. So, now we celebrate her birthday officially on Christmas Eve and It's great because a lot of items are on sale :) The bakery is open so I can get the cake, family is always together, there school that day so there are many benefits at this time.

But anyways, I hope that you like the baby boutique and I will be updating this blog as often as I can. Hopefully I will have a follower or two. LOL

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment